quarta-feira, 21 de março de 2007

Filme para sempre

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind - um dos meus filmes preferidos, talvez no meu top 10 (sim, sou gaja de tops e listas), porque é soberbamente escrito, realizado e interpretado. E sobretudo porque me reconheço na grande maioria dos diálogos.



Clementine: Well, I came back down stairs and you were gone.
Joel: I walked out. I walked out the door.
Clementine: Why?
Joel: I don't know. I felt like a scared little kid. I was like... it was - it was above my head. I don't know.
Clementine: You were scared?
Joel: Yeah. I thought you knew that about me. I ran back to the bonfire trying to outrun my humiliation, I think.
Clementine: Was it something I said?
Joel: Yeah. You said "So go"... with such disdain, ya' know?
Clementine: Oh, I'm sorry.
Joel: It's ok.

2 comentários:

Jorge A. disse...

Clementine: Hi!

Joel: Excuse me?

Clementine: I just said hi.

Joel: Oh! Hi, hello.

Clementine: I'm Clementine... No jokes about my name.

Joel: I wasn't gonna make a joke.

Clementine: Oh, come on! Huckleberry Hound!

Joel: Sorry, I don't know what you're talking about.

Clementine: Huckleberry Hound!
[singing] Clementine: Oh my darling, oh my darling, oh my darling Clementine.

Joel: I don't know what that means.

Clementine: Are you NUTS?

Joel: It's been suggested.

serotonina disse...

fabulosos os diálogos, não são? Adoro